Tuesday 22 May 2007

... all is forgiven

Great news!!! Bob is home!!!! It turns out she had adopted a family across the road two houses down - the cheeky mare! Apparently she used to visit quite often and make herself at home in their garden and house aand one night she desided to stay. I guess she used to come back when she heard my voice and when I wasn't around she decided to find a new family. The mom of the family Bob had adopted seemed releaved Bob had a home (her son's got exzema and it had flared up since Bob showed up). The little boy was quite devestated, he had renamed her 'Treasure' as she showed up when he was having a bad day and she was such a treasure for him - how sweet is that! I of course told him he could visit anytime he wanted. I have also extended her name to 'Bob's a Treasure' so he could keep calling her Treasure.
Bob's a bit unsure of her old surroundings. I'm hoping she feels at home soon.

At first Bob was a bit unsure where she was. So much change
(she's under my flatmate's bed here)

out of hiding for some food!
food always does the trick :)

It didn't take her long to make herself at home ...
... in my bed.

Thank you for your prayers for Bob's safe return!

0 comments: