Wednesday 30 May 2007

Really cool or Slightly freaky?!

In the spirit of fully utilising the toolds at my disposal, I thought I'd have a play on google earth which the school has.


I first checked my parents house, where I grew up - ah.

The square is over the house


Then where used to live in Castle Donnington (outside of Nottinham)
I circled my old house; the X is where I parked - in the pub car park across the road.


Then where I live now - Notice how clear the pictures of London are! You can see my back garden for crying out loud!!!
There is a rectangle around my part of the garden. The blue dot is my front door. The red X is where Bob was living for 3 weeks!



Then the school I work at now. I looked for my car - you can't see it. Bummer.


The red X is my office the blob is the front doors to the school

0 comments: