Saturday 16 June 2007

And the hits just keep coming!


Yes, AGAIN!!!! I am so very cross. Thursday after I paid to get unclaimed I went to get my tyres done and get my MOT. By the time I had my MOT it was 530pm so the post office was closed = no tax disc. Friday I went to post office to get tax. After standing in the queue for half an hour, I was told that the reminder I had was no good as it was 2 months old and I would have to bring in the log book (ownership document). I lost my log book so I have to contact the DVLA. It;s not open til Monday. So I toddle home (this is Friday after the post office.) Today I wake up to another clamp on my wheel - give me a chance for crying out loud! They said I had 2 weeks to sort out. Apparently I have 2 weeks, but during those two weeks I have to keep it off the road. I would have gladly parked it at work if I was told that! GRRRR!!!!

0 comments: