Sunday 24 June 2007

Early morning wake up calls

This morning I awoke to my flatmate trying to get Bob to come say hello to me. "what, I thought Bob had gone AWOL* again" I hear you say - she had! This morning she decided to stop by and say hello. How cool is that?! I was SO tempted to keep her inside again and not let her escape, but I didn't want her to associate being here with being trapped. So I put her tag on her that I hadn't managed to get before she disappeared last time, frown on face I opened the window to let her go. She stayed around for a bit but within 5 minutes she had left the garden. Sadness.
This evening she once again popped by. I was in the garden with a neighbour, she came gallivanting up to our window, popped inside for 30 seconds and then was off again. The good news is that she came back at all. I thought I'd lost her for good. Hopefully I'll see her again soon.
Pictures to come.

*AWOL - military term meaning Absent WithOut Leave

0 comments: