Monday 11 June 2007

Other than my life being consumed by timetabling ie work, there's not a huge amount going on.
Bob's still missing. I went by the house she was at last time. The little boy answered. He said he'd seen her, but she wasn't there when I stopped by.
I went to a house party on Saturday night. There were loads of people there. A few I knew from work. Met a few new people, although chances are I;ll never meet them again, but who knows. I did met this one guy (don't worry parents he was married - ie unavailable), we started talking about churches. Even though he doesn't go to the same church I do, I thought I might give his a try. I think it's important to have Christian friends close to you rather than just somewhere to go on a Sunday morning.
Anything else? Not really. I'm sure I'm forgetting something - I'll tell you when I remember. That;s i for now. Wish me luck with the Timetable

0 comments: