Tuesday 19 June 2007

The ponderings of a financial misfit






Today
Yesterday

I often wonder if anyone reads my blog. Today I wonder if people have read my blog AND sent prayers up on my behalf. If that's the case, thank you.

Yesterday my shoulders were heavy under a seriously black cloud of doom and gloom. Today I feel empowered. I guess that goes to show what you can do when you're not playing the part of an ostrich with it's head in the sand. I've called a debt management charity organisation and gotten advise from them. I've called all my creditors (the people I owe money to) and sorted out payments for those I wasn't paying (Mom if you're cringing just remember I've sorted them out - I'm no longer not paying them - it's good news). And I've made an appointment to speak to someone Thursday afternoon to sort out my remaining debts (all of which I have been making payments to). How productive was my day! Well productive in a non-work way.

I realise I'm rambling - but that's what blogs are for, right?

0 comments: