Thursday 14 June 2007

What's happening to me?

I don't know if it's my age (I'm getting older you know) or if it's all the recent family holidays (ie mother's / father's day), or that I have no social life in London to distract me, or maybe it's always been there and I suppress it, but lately, I miss my family. When we're together we fight and argue and disagree on most everything. But I love them. They're my family. A tv show I watched recently said that siblings were God's gift of a life-long friend. My sister and I haven't made it to best mates and I know I don't win any sister of the year awards, but I do love my sister. And I miss her.
I just wanted to let my family know that I miss them. I love them. I think about them often. I don't know if they know that. So family, know that I do. You all mean so much to me, and I'm a better person for having you in my life. And that goes to all of you - the ones on the east coast and west coast ... and the special ones in between.

How soppy am I?!

0 comments: