Wednesday 22 August 2007

Forwards

We all get them. We all get annoyed at them. We all think at least one or 2 of the 100s we get are actually worth getting. We all have at least once forwarded a forward* on.
So I was reading a forward someone had kindly sent to me entitled "A true boyfriend." The title caught my eye, so I read. It basically went through things a guy should do to be a 'modern knight in shining armour'. I.e. Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her• Stay up all night with her when she's sick.• When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go then kiss her• When she says she's ok don't believe it talk with her ... and the list went on. But the one that caught my eye and made me want to share with you:
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"

*forwarded a forward - now there's a mouth full!

0 comments: