Friday 31 August 2007

More flat photos.

This is the spare bedroom. Take a moment to appreciate the bed and wardrobe - IO put them together. This was an accomplishment for me! And yes, they are stable and you can use them without fear of them falling apart! :)


SO this one's pretty blurry, but I find it funny all the same. I hate doing the dishes. Living with a flatmate, I didn't think it was fair not to keep on top of them though. So, the first thing I did when my flatmate left - stop doing the dishes ... it's getting a bit out of control and it's only been a week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would kill me if I left the dishes like that.

karen said...

Yeah but that was different cause there were lots of people in the house - I'm the only one my dishes can annoy. :)

In my defense, the dishes never got that bad when I had a housemate.