Thursday 27 September 2007

Ricky Geervias


Last night I met a friend in the city and we went to see Ricky Gervais's* act/gig/show.
The warm up act was ok. A bit forgettable, but a few good jokes. Saying that the thing I can recall the most is in the middle of the working out how old his father was when he was born. Not so good that my mind wander as he was n stage. Oh well.
Ricky was pretty darn funny. Some of his stuff sounded pretty scripted - but who cares - it was still funny!
As I walked to the platform checking my phone messages (not paying attention to where I was going, I ran into a co-worker - literally. I had just decided that I would stop walking and wait for the tube where I was when I ran into her. I've never met anyone in London unexpectedly. Of all the people there and the thunders standing on the tube platform - I stood next to her. Pretty freaky.
*He's a comedian. I believe he created The Office and Extras

0 comments: