Sunday 7 October 2007

Another spectacular fall



...this time with spectaters. Friday I went into the music department on my lunch break. There were students playing drums with the teacher so I thought I'd sit out of the way - on the teacher's chair behind her desk. Well apparently the teacher told me she put said chair there cause it was broken. She told me this after I sat on it and promptly made a spectacular fall. I played the brave soldier - 'I'm fine' I say....but it really hurt. My back was very sore after that, but I didn't want to seem the baby. When I was changing Friday night into my pjs I brushed my back and it still hurt ... so I gandered in the mirror - ouch! A nasty bruise covered a nice big knot - now wonder it still hurt!

Getting old sucks! I'm sure a few years ago I wouldn't have bruised!!

NB So this isn't a picture of my back ... I tried but kept getting the ceiling in the photo. Taking a picture of your own back is pretty hard. I found this one on the net, but it's pretty close to what mine looks like...ok mine's not quite as bad - but it hurts just the same!

0 comments: