Wednesday 17 October 2007

One of "those" days


Yesterday was rubbish. After school I went to get my legs waxed. I was more than a bit over due for a wax. I am now nice and hairless. After the waxing I came home and the day went down hill. I was hungry but nothing sounded appetising. I was bored but nothing couldn't think of anything to do. Making matters worse or better, I'm not sure, but my flatmate was in the same mood. [sigh]
We ended up watching Two Weeks Notice. A great movie, which I did enjoy. But throughout the whole movie I couldn't get comfortable. Then I went to bed and woke up today with a stiff back. Yesterday was a day not to be repeated. Ho hum.

1 comments:

Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Yeah, I hate those ho-hum days. Nothings really wrong, just one of those days! I think we're going to be here in San Antonio for Christmas. I'll have to work Christmas day, and probably eve as well. :)