Monday 15 October 2007

Water-logged weekend

My poor ipod! I was taking a bath yesterday afternoon, listening to my ipod (as you do), and then it fell in the bath. Bummer! It wasn't working properly last night - after its' swimming fiasco. Here's hoping it dries out and works fine. Otherwise - great Christmas present idea :-)

That was the exciting part of my weekend. I had a pretty chilled weekend. Friday after work I went to the local for a few drinks - but wasn't really 'feeling it' so I came home. My flatmate and I decided to watch a dvd - Sister Act was chosen. I haven't seen that in years! Saturday morning we carried on with the dvd watching, this time Return to Me was the selection - what a great chick flick! After the movie Helen headed off to watch the Rugby with her man. I stayed behind and did a bit of clutter purging. I ended up going through a lot of old photos. Man, how time flies!

1 comments:

Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

That's cute! You've inspired me to got and get a pumpkin :)