Friday 9 November 2007

The bestest Seester!

Yesterday morning as I was about to leave for work, my flat intercom rang. This is a highly unusual thing in itself, but at 8:15am even more so. It was a package from America. Quite a big package. What a nice surprise. But as I was running late (as normal) I had to leave it at home without opening it.
By the time I got home I had forgotten about the package so it was a nice surprise again. And then I opened the package - WOW! What a nice package! My sister sells jewelery for extra income* and as such had more jewelery than she wore. So she sent me the stuff she was not longer wearing. Not only was there some good stuff, but there was a lot of jewelery - rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces**. Thanks Seester! It was an extremely nice and very unexpected surprise!
Sporting a necklaces and set of of earrings today***

*or to compensate for the amount she spends on jewelery - who knows :-)
**A question for my sister: is that why you asked if I wore toe rings - it all makes sense now!
***It'd probably look better if I was also wearing makeup, oh well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much...makes it worth the cost to send it to England :)

You're right, though...your new jewelry would look better with a little make-up, and maybe a smile on your face, too!

Happy modeling.... :)

karen said...

I was gonna go into a huff and say I was wearing makeup - but I put it on later that day. Oh well. I still got lots of complements on how nice I looked that day. Just shows what a natural beauty God blessed me with :-D

(The picture makes me look like I have serious black bags under my eyes. Although I did have puffy eyes that day cause of a late night, they weren't nearly that bad!)