Monday 3 December 2007

A full two days

After I had my hair done, I realised I left my clothes in London, so I went into town in search of something appropriate to wear. I didn't find any black trousers, so I stayed in my jeans (not the best, but I make jeans look good :-) but I did find a lovely Cashmere cardigan - nice! Well I like it anyway!

at the concert

Saturday night I stayed with friends from Nottingham church of Christ. Simon and Pam have 2 small girls. Sunday at church they were colouring under the seat - I found it too cute not to take a photo of!


You complaints will fall on deaf ears if those American readers complain about petrol prices. I was flabbergasted when I filled up with petrol on my way home. I didn't even have an empty tank and it cost £57 (that's around $115) to fill up! So ridiculous I wanted to share.


0 comments: