Tuesday 8 January 2008

back in london

just a quick note to say I'm back in london. There were no exciting adventures on the way back. My blood-sugar did drop really low as we were landing in London, because we were landing I couldn't do anything which wasn't good. By the time we landed I was feeling really bad. I'm better now though. I also got stopped and questioned at customs. It made me a bit anxious when the guy stopped me; I always bring back some food stuff that I don't think I'm suppose to; so if they had searched me I probably would have gotten in trouble.
I'm blogging from my iPhone: and while it's cool and convenient that I'm blogging while in bed, its not overly easy to type long messages from a touch screen keyboard :-) so that's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have "0" comments and I felt sorry for you, so I'm leaving a comment. Love you, miss you, wish you were back here because I'm already hungry for TaMolly's again. Guess who!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I don't think I would have been patient enough to do what you just did, but I'm glad you did!
Love you, miss you, wish you were back here too!
Mom