Wednesday 27 February 2008

The "shed" fiasco

Last year I bought a plastic shed to put a load of stuff in (as my flat is SO small). In some of the wind we've had, my Christmas tree that was outside fell on the lid of the shed and broke it. Boo. I have no idea how long it was broken before I realised it was broken, but several weeks had passed I'm sure.



The broken lid

Step 1: take all the ruined stuff out of the shed

Step 2: Find something in flat that might work to repair damage

Step 3: Put heaps of glue in crack. Tape over glue - just to be sure.


Step 4: Put some plastic that you found over entire lid
Step 5: Decide cling film (Saran/Plastic Wrap for the Americans) would work better
Step 6: Put random big of plastic over cling film as extra matter

"Did this work?", I hear you ask. Watch this space. (But I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just hilarious!! I will save up some of my broken stuff for you to fix next time you are in Texas!!
Love, Sherry/YaYa

karen said...

If you want a bodge job fix, I'll be happy to assist :-)