Monday 23 June 2008

Another working weekend.

It was an odd weekend, but a weekend with much accomplishement.


I had the pleasure of working from home on Friday which meant I actually got work done instead of being interrupted. I was able to get Draft 1 of the timetable out today. There's still loads of work to be done, but this is a huge milestone passed. Let's hope the head teacher approves.



On a non-timetabling front...
I got sick of the clutter in my flat so I spent several hours on Sunday clearing clutter. A flat you cleaned (or tidied) always leaves you feeling like you accomplished much. I cleared clutter partly because I was looking for something, partly because it was starting to really annoy me, and partly cause I was really tired of working and needed a break. Those who know me / have lived with me - you know how much much I was sick of working if I preferred to clean instead of work!

Emotionally this weekend was, well weird. Perhaps I can blame coincidence or hormones or the stars mis-aligning, but there was some odd stuff happening. On Friday I watched an episode of America's Got Talent and someone I used to know and worked with was on it and made it to the next round - super weird! And while clearing up I ran across all kinds of weird stuff from my past. Without going into laborious and boring details, the easiest way to describe my weekend is, well it was odd.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when reading your post about preferring to clean up clutter instead of sit in front of your computer!

Sorry I've missed your calls. I keep trying to email periodically and they are still being rejected at your end.

Love you, Mom