Tuesday 12 August 2008

It's nice to have time

I had my hair cut on Thursday, I was LONG over-due for a hair cut. It'd been 8 months since my last cut and I even resorted to trimming an inch of split ends off before camp - I was desperate and had no time to get it cut*. I went in thinking I would chop it all off into a bob (as normal), my hair dresser (who never agrees with my suggestions, but is normally right) convinced me to keep it long. He was right, again, he did a great job as usual. What do you think?



While trying to get a photo of my new hair cut, there were a few out-takes. Enjoy :-)





*too busy at work, barely anytime to eat and sleep let alone get hair cut - remember?

2 comments:

Scott and Cheryl said...

It looks good. I just got my hair cut last week, too. It feels so nice once it's freshly cut and cared for!

Anonymous said...

First day we had computer hook up.

Fun pictures. I like the hairstyle, very attractive on you.

We have a money tree : ) What a neat house warming gift, thank you so much! We sure do have great kids!

Also have new phone numbers today, Dad will send email later.

Love you, Mom