Thursday 9 July 2009

Fun with Ed

May 20th
I always enjoy catching up with Ed, but he's ALWAYS been SO busy. He "double books" his evenings so he's doing 2 things with 2 different people or he joins up friends so he can see everyone. He's a serious social light ... and of recent so am I. (I have yet to become a "double booker" though.) Needless to say it's hard to catch up.

But when we manage it, I always have a fabulous evening. I remember on this particular night I was feeling very burdened by work and not wanting to go out. But as it'd been 'like forever' since I'd seen him, I trussed myself up and went out to meet him. And was rewarded for my efforts by a very good evening! No idea what was talked about or done (we went to a pub for a dinner in Herne Hill - an area of London in between our flats) .. but it defiantly lifted my spirits!


I do remember it was cold when we were going home ... Ed (the nutter) decided to do some star jumps* to keep himself warm!

Ed and I

*jumping jacks for those American readers :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen dear, you made this post long ago!

karen said...

I know ... I just saw that. Ho hum. I was trying to catch up with old photos ... I guess I got carried away. Sigh