Wednesday 15 July 2009

Neighbourly fun

Last night I went outside for a break from working (at home around 9) and my neighbours, Alex & Caz, were roasting marshmallows and invited me along. I needed to get back inside and work, but they convinced me to "join the fun", so I just had to! I haven't roasted marshmallows in years!! It was a lot of fun (and a welcome break from work if I'm honest!!) and it was good to catch up with them. They're a very good couple to be neighbours with - I'd highly recommend you have them as neighbours!

Alex was taking the photo and made us laugh ... thus I look like a deranged phsyco (I'm laughing quite hard here)


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how neat! That hard laugh of yours is releasing some very beneficial endorphins! "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine"

Love you,
Mom