Saturday 1 May 2010

How you dooin!



Star struck I AM! My friend Tesca and took a trip away this weekend and decided Thursday night on Oxford - it was the cheapest hotel we could find last minute in a bank holiday weekend. What a good choice it was! On a tour through Oxford Castle I turned around a did a four take (more than a double take was needed!) on a guy ... Who happened to be Matt Le Blanc. I met Joey from friends!! OH. MY. WORD!

Luckily Tesca stepped in in my moment of girl-ness and asked of he would take a picture with me. He laughed at her request (as she said we might be stalking him all day if she didn't ask as I was too sheepish to ask for a photo with him) and happily obligued.

I MET MATT LE BLANC! oh wow!! How great Oxford is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karen, this is great, I am soooo jealous!!
~Steph

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tesca! Know you are grateful for her friendship! Sounds like you had a memorable week end ;-]
Love, Mom