Thursday 15 July 2010

What a goon!

My friend, Paul, came over last night and afte. A drink and some destressing work talk (sometimes you just need to get it out!) we went out for a japanese dinner. Yum yum! As Paul lives a fair way out but work across the road from my flat he stayed the night.

I left him to fend for himself this morning as he had a late start today. I came home to find he had left little "surpises" for me dotted about the flat: there was a bear ornament in a drinking glass in the cupboard, an angle figurine (sp?) in the refrigerator and a picture of me as a 19 yr old in my bowls (I have no idea where he found that!). What a goon he is. SO much fun though!

Somehow after we got back from dinner, Paul managed to rearrange my lounge furnichure... how dis my chairs end up in the middle of the lounge?! Neither one of us could recall!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul's little "surprises" reminded me of Scott Savage's visit to our home in Paris. Do you remember him turning my cup and saucers upside down, like it was a calling card of his!

Love you,
Mom