Saturday 25 September 2010

Andrea's back!!!

My friend, Andrea, has come back to London - yea! I met Andrea in 2005 when I lived in the midlands and she was working with the church for a couple of years. She's come back to visit for a couple days and then a week last year, this is trip number 3 and she's staying for 3 months - super yea! My hope is that she falls in love with London and decides she needs to get a job and stay and be my roommate!

Andrea has claimed the chair by the window as her spot. I often find her playing Suduko or reading here.





Last Friday (the day after she arrived) we went out to one of my favourite Japanese restaraunts in the Palace. I couldn't help snap a picture at the fun way Andrea attacked her noodle soup!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute haircut Andrea!