Thursday 4 November 2010

I am flabbergasted!

Once in the last five years (probably longer) have I forgotten my phone at home. My phone is an attachment of my body. In fact, I think the only time I'm without it is while I'm in the shower or swimming. If you call me, regardless of the time or what I'm doing, I will generally answer (with a few exceptions like I won't answer if I'm in church).
Today however I not only forgot my phone at home, I didn't realise I was without my phone until 6pm!!! The last time I forgot my phone at home I realised I had forgotten it within 10 minutes of leaving home. I can't bull-eeve I went an entire day without my phone!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS hard to believe! What happened? How'd you do that, routine must have changed somewhat. I know, dedicated worker that you are, you were just focused on the next task at hand which didn't involve a phone ;-) Too funny you didn't realize it was at home until 6PM.

Love you, Mom