Tuesday 22 May 2007

More exciting news, if daily life is exciting

So I'll get bored of updating this blog soon, but while it's still new and somewhat fun, I'll bore you with more :)

Last night I was at work until 8. Needless to say when I got home I was starving! I made some healthy stuff that tasted ...well it was eatable. I had a pretty uninteresting night really. After the food I watched some tele - not much on, so I took a bath, finished reading my current book, The Testament by John Grisham, and went to bed. I was quite tired, so not surprisingly I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for a good 45 minutes before sleep found me .... only to be woken up a couple hours later with a coughing fit - can you swallow the wrong way when you're asleep? **ponders** My alarm - which I have set to a siren sound affect (those of you who have lived with me have to find humour in that!) went off for a half hour before I managed to drag myself out of bed. Now I'm at work. I guess I should do some work. Timetabling here I come, wahoo **yawn**

0 comments: