Thursday 24 May 2007

So many late nights

Tuesday night I decided it was a good idea to start watching a movie around midnight. In case you were in any doubt - this is not a good move. Needless to say Tuesday night I had little sleep.

Yesterday I met up with an old work colleague, and good friend. She's working in London for a few days. We went out for a very nice, but ever so filling, chinese meal in a very posh restaurant. I should have taken a picture of the inside. Surprisingly enough the food was reasonably priced. My friend is addicted to The Apprentice and wanted to get back to the flat to watch that. After The Appearance there was a double bill of Ugly Betty. I fully admit it's very sad to admit addiction, but none-the-less we stayed up watching it. It finished at midnight. I seriously need to sort out my sleep as a priority!

This pictures was just too funny not to share!

0 comments: