Monday 4 June 2007

What do you think?

In a recent forward I got, I was asked if my name suits me. What do you think:

K: Really silly
A: Gorgeous
R: Good gf
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes
N: Can kick your but


And my mum always told me Karen was from Greek origin meaning 'pure'.

A: Gorgeous B: Loves people C:Really easy to fall in love with D: Is great in bed E: Freakin' beautiful eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Never let people tell you what to do H: Easy to fall in love with I: Best Smile J: Makes people laugh K: Really silly L: Is so hot M: Makes dating fun N: Can kick your but O: Has one of the best personalities ever P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Good bf/gf S: Lives life for fun T: Dirty Minded U: Gets blamed for everything V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody Z: Lives life for fun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well mine's pretty damn close! Only one I'm not sure on is M, apart from that...

J: Makes people laugh - I do
A: Gorgeous - I am :)
M: Makes dating fun - ??
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes - They have been commented on
S: Lives life for fun - My life motto!

Not sure about yours...
K - yep
A - indeed
R - I think you would be a super gf for the guy who deserves you
E - never really looked :S
N - nah! :P

Anonymous said...

It's pretty close, but I wouldn't mark it as perfection:

K - you certainly can be
A - I've seen the good & the bad!
R - I honestly wouldn't know
E - sorry, I think some of your other features are better
N - you've been known to pick a fight or two..some you've won and some you haven't

The ones for Scott and I are pretty close as well, but again, not perfect...

C - Really easy to fall in love with
H - easy to fall in love with (I'm seeing a pattern)
E - Freakin' Beautiful Eyes (Scott says it one of my best features)
R - Good g/f (I hope so since Scott's been with me for 11 years now!)
Y - Loved by everybody (the trend continues)
L - Is so hot (I don't think I qualify for this one!)

S - Lives for fun (nobody questions it!)
C - Really easy to fall in love with (I sure think so!)
O - Has one of the best personalities (it's in the eye of the beholder)
T - Dirty Minded (you better believe it!)
T - Dirty Minded (it was worth mentioning a second time!)

karen said...

Bring it on James - me an you - any day any time .. I'll kick your but! (It's all about the talk. I obviously know you could take me :)

Cheryl & James - for the record, my eyes are hot, in the infamous words of Paris Hilton :)