Thursday 1 November 2007

Graham Norton

So last night some friends and I went to see the recording of the Graham Norton Show. A really good night out (after we got there*).

Ed and Ruth (sitting to my right)
Mary, Vicki and Helen (sitting to my left)
The stage - ew la la
The warm up guy - pretty funny actually
The host, Mr Graham Norton, everyone!
We had pretty rubbish seat to see Graham...
..on the positive, we had great seats to see Westlife! Some of use we slightly more excited than others to see Westlife
more Westlife
Westlife at the end of the song with cool pyrotechnics
Graham Norton speaking to Westlife after the show in the "cool down"
The "gang" that went to the show. A decent picture - bar the fact Ed's doing something very odd with his head positioning
Ed, me, Mary, Vicki, Helen and Ruth in the front.

We know each other through school. Ed and Vicki are Music teachers, Mary and Helen Religious Education teachers. Ruth's the odd one out (sorry Ruth). She knows Ed. I met her a few weeks ago when we first tried to go to the show.

* I gave Ed a bit of an ear full about how he couldn't be late ... and then I was - opps! But it all worked out in the end and we got tickets.

0 comments: