Friday 16 November 2007

Am I vain?

Last night I met up with my friend and former colleague, Reena. It usually takes us a few attempts at scheduling to meet up and actually meeting up - this time there was only one cancellation - we're getting so much better! It was really good to catch up with her - it's been ages since the last time we saw each other!

My friend, Reena


We met at Green Park tube station and tried to find a restaurant that I saw online. (It turned out we went right out of the tube station and should have gone left.) A few minutes of walking down the road we decided to turn back, but some flashing lights (reflected off some buildings) caught our attention, so we went to check them out....
The flashing lights turned out to be Piccadilly Circus (you just have to laugh)


We ended up finding a Japanese restaurant that looked quite nice (unfortunately it wasn't so good).
Check out how close the tables are! You'd think we were one big party, but no, no one knew the person they were sitting next to!

I mentioned in a previous blog that I got a new phone. Well traveling into London - what do you do besides play with your new toy .. which has a camera. And what else do you take a picture of than yourself. Hmmm. This is what I was doing to occupy my time in transit yesterday

On train heading to London - how good looking am I!
On train headed home (check out the blood shot eyes!)

...then I got home and couldn't sleep. So what's a girl to do...other than play with her new toy, and take more pictures. Goodnight from Karen

Notice the difference a bit of makeup makes. Hmm.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are looking good! I can tell you have lost some weight!