Tuesday 20 November 2007

Skinny Leaves

Saturday I found this really pretty leaf that was huge and beautifully coloured. Knowing how much my mother loves nature, I thought I'd pick it up, take it home, dry it out and send it to her. To my despair, the leaf lost its' pretty colouring. Boo. So I threw it away. Sorry Mom - but the thought was there.

Before chucking it, I snapped a picture

When I get home I often take my rings off at the kitchen sink. I had quite a collection of rings upstairs, so thought I should taken them down stairs. I bought the ring in the picture below a couple years* ago and wanted to wear it on my middle finger, but I couldn't get one big enough, so wear it on my right hand ring finger. Last night I was pleasantly surprised that it fit my middle finger - how cool! I had a skinny hand night! SO of course I snapped a picture of this momentous occasion!



* This is actually ring number 3. I lost the first one, bought another. Lost the second one, bought another. I have since found ring number two (I took it off to wash my hands at work and left in in the loo).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, love the ring!!! Renee