Sunday 30 December 2007

Christmas in Paris

With my family on Christmas evening (clockwise from left: Mom, Dad, Christmas tree, me, sister, Cheryl, Madilyn and Scott


The star of the show (no Scott, not you - the baby!)


And of course me ... with Madilyn:

At the Savage* house; Madilyn is wearing the outfit I brought over from England; it's a bit too big, but still cute!

Christmas morning looking a bit rough

Again at the Savages. Madilyn is wearing a Christmas present I got: a bib saying "I love Auntie". I was very particular that I would be auntie - no aunt. Cheryl did good finding a bib saying auntie!**


*My sister and bro-in-law's house in Arkansas
**Most American's have "ant"s, not aunties. It was no small task to find something with auntie on it I'm sure. Well done Cheryl!

0 comments: