Friday 29 February 2008

Blog stirke over

Thank you all for you nice comments and posts. It's always good to hear there's people out there enjoying my blog.
I like to think of myself as a very positive and generally happy person. The beginning of this week I was feeling very low and non-Karen like (which was obvious in my post). Thanks for your happy wishes. The good news is I'm feeling much more Karen-like and have my smile back.

While I was "blog-striking" I was still blogging, just not posting them ... I was enjoying all the sympathy comments. What can I say? I'm a pouter. What woman isn't. So there are a few posts to follow - enjoy

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad your blog-strike was short-lived. I've been out of town, so just now catching up. By the way, I didn't lie to you back when I told you we weren't planning a baby any time soon. I wasn't! It was quite a surprise! I was planning on waiting several more months, but these things seem to happen on God's time, I guess. Hope you're doing well!