Tuesday 26 February 2008

A cold flat


My feet were a bit cold a few nights ago so I went rummaging through my sock drawer (as you would). I found these cool, comfy, fluffy red socks - "they'll do just nicely" I say to myself. I now have little red bits all over my flat. Nice. Thanks for the socks mom - fancy hoovering my flat :-)



and while I'm thanking my mother... I have this mess in my office to thank my mom for.


My mother puts confetti in a lot of the greeting cards she sends me throughout the year. I saved the above pictured confetti from Halloween so that I could send it in a card to her next year (resourceful, eh?). I now know I should have just thrown the confetti away. I saved it in a cup on my office window ledge. The window was open last week and the cup fell over, covering my tabletop in Halloween confetti. It's the gift that keeps on giving: thanks mom :-P

0 comments: