Tuesday 25 March 2008

Today's goings on

I know it's been a while since my last post. I'm working on getting pictures up from my recent trip to the States, but I am failing to find the energy to do this. So in the interim, here's what I did with my night:

A quick trip to London to meet up with Duncan who's headed off on a year long trip around the world. Bon Voyage Dunk!
Then it was home to enjoy a chocolate Easter Egg. Yum yum.

"Why" you ask "did you not mention your day?" Well, that's because I did nothing with my day. I was too lazy to go into work so I took the day off. Pjs all the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Child, you are gonna get fired! I hope you have a desk full of stuff waiting when you get back to work! (Or should I be nice and wish your co-workers would do all your work for you while you're gone???) Nah, you need to keep busy!
Love you, Sherry/YaYa

karen said...

It's Easter holidays at school at the moment - 2 weeks no students or teachers, just a few skeleton staff here. I had booked the day off as I was going away for the weekend and wanted the option to stay away if I wanted, but I had always intended on going to work on Tuesday. I just ended up being too lazy to get up and get dressed.

martha crockett said...

I've been anxiously awaiting an update! Glad to hear from you finally! Tell your mom to call me when she has a free moment. I need her number.....