Friday 23 May 2008

I'm leaving...

on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.
Actually I do know when I'll be back, next Saturday. I'm going to the States for a week - another flying visit. I post this before I've told my mother I'm definitely coming .. Mom, if I've not told you yet, I'm coming to Texas tomorrow. Nothing like my spontaneous nature - you've got to love all my last minute plans :-)
I'll be going to the CDR reunion Saturday night. Sunday morning I'm planning on driving up to Arkansas to see Cheryl, Scott and Madi (sister and her family) where my parents should be as well. I'll be passing through Paris on Sunday morning on the way to Arkansas, maybe I'll get to say hello as I drive through. Sunday night and Monday are being spent in Arkansas and then I'll be headed to Tyler to spend the rest of the week with Mom. Monday night / Tuesday afternoon (whenever I leave Arkansas hopefully I'll get to stop by Paris and have lunch or dinner so if you're around and available, give me a post and we can try to plan something.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Not looking forward to flying. The more I fly, the more I hate flying.
...oh yeah.... It's currently 11:15pm, I leave my flat at 5am and I've not started packing :- Oh dear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

in case you check your blog, I'll be around Mon-Tue. Just give me a call on my cell when you get about an hour out and I'll shut down whatever I'm doing and meet you. Looking forward to it!!
Sherry/YaYa