Saturday 26 July 2008

Back to civilisation

Just a short post to say I'm back in a warm bed, with dry clean clothes. Oh how I love electricity and modern technology! I'm still in Northern Ireland, I fly home late Sunday night and I'm back to work on Monday.

This was probably my favourite year at Camp Shamrock. Considering I had a rather trying tent full of girls that tested me to the limits and there was a moment that I thought that it was going to be my last year, I came away loving the camp. I have some fun pictures and memories I want to share with you and post so that I can look back in future years, but you'll have to wait in suspense for now.

P.S. Some really good news: I'm relaxed, unstressed, happy and hopeful again. Thank you God! I was really down on life when I left for camp this year, so it's been more than just a great experience, it's put me back on track!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good news!

It was great to hear about you being back at work relaxed, unstressed (?) happy and hopeful. Definitely give thanks to God, His love endures forever.

Love you, Mom

karen said...

I don't know that now that I'm back at work I'm still happy and relaxed and unstressed ... but I certainly was while I was away from reality in Ireland :-)