Monday 14 July 2008

Don't say you've haven't been warned

I'm burnt out. There's no more of me left to give. I have no more energy.* All gone. I don't even have the energy to appear to be coping. If you have the misfortune of visiting me in my office this is what you are greeted with:

"Seriously? You're interrupting me? Have you seen the bags under my eyes?"

"Obviously not because you're still here. I'll make an attempt to pay attention to what you're bothering me about"



"You're still here?"


Obviously I've made up fun captions for my pretty pictures. I'd like to say that although I've lost my sanity/ will to live/ drive, I've kept my humour - this statement just isn't true. The truth is that my sarcastic and sardonic nature is still alive and kicking. No humour, just sarcasm. I'm sure my mother is so pleased.

*This might make one wonder how I'm going to survive 10 days in a field with 50 screaming, over dramatic, energetic girls. Ho hum, the things we do to ourselves.

2 comments:

Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

nice self portraits, ha :) Was thinking about you and just wanted to say hello

Anonymous said...

Love the top.
Isn't that your birthday top?
I've seen better facial expressions on you.
=)
Love you, Mom