Wednesday 27 August 2008

Flat stuff

So not a great title, but hey ho. This post is an array of stuff semi-related to my flat.

A few days after I started my detoxing, my lovely flatmate and her boyfriend decided it would be good fun to torture me by ordering pizza. Not only did they order in, but they made salivating noises of extreme pleasure at the taste of the pizza. Apparently it was good pizza. It was mean to torture me though. I am happy to report that I resisted eating any of it. I had vegetables instead.


Friday I joined Lindsay and Adam for a drink. I thought it'd be a good idea to put a hair bobble in Adam's hair. It's not a great photo, but if you look hard, you can see a spike sticking out of the top of his head. What fun!

I decided that my office was just too white and bland. So about a week ago one of the premises officers cut some bits of wood for me at my request. I also borrowed some paint from the art department. This weekend I finally got around to painting them. (I'm going to be hanging them in my office to add a splash of colour.)

I'm annoyed with this one a bit. I misspelled believe and had to paint over it but the green paint I'd mixed was all used up. I couldn't quite mix the right colour again, this is the best I got. grr!


I've got a third painting but haven't decided what to "write" on it. Ideas welcome.

1 comments:

martha crockett said...

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."
OR
"GOT FAITH?"
OR
"Smile. It makes people wonder what you've up to....."
That would be so appropriate above your desk. heeheeheehee