Tuesday 7 October 2008

Fishies

Sunday I was meant to meet a friend in the country and have a day out of the stress and pressure and high pollution of London. The weather however did not co-operate, so we met in London and went t o the aquarium instead.



This was probably my favourite tank. The colours of these fish were amazing!!

I could hear my mother saying "these are the type of fish we had as a child living in Guam" piranhas, chomp chomp!
a camouflaged sideways fish
There were a open topped pool of sting rays that would swim right up to us (which I was actually quite started by - who knew I was a big fraidy cat of sting rays!)


(can you hear the jaws theme music playing)





some fishies that reminded me of my childhood -
catfish

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I probably would have made a comment about Guam when I saw that aquarium : ) Good photos Karen, looks like a great place to spend an afternoon. Love you, Mom