Monday 2 February 2009

Flatmate Fun

Last Friday night (no, not the one just past, the one before that ... come on, I'm really behind on updating my blog!) Meghan met me after work and we went to see Bride Wars. Major chick flick, but I loved it. Just my cuppa tea! After the movie I introduced Meghan to Japanese food, sushi rocks!

Only Meghan's second time using chopsticks - she did really good!


Saturday Meghan & I went to Wimbledon to meet up with a friend of hers, Kirsty, and see movie number 3 of the week, Seven Pounds. Meghan & Kirsty really liked the movie & they both cried (wimps!), but I spent most of the movie confused. It was an okay movie. It certainly wasn't one with a predictable plot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey and I look forward to sushi with you!

Mom