Monday 2 February 2009

The night Becky came over!

Becky came over Tuesday night after work for some girlie fun, as is our specialty at "Karen & Meg's flat o fun"! We laughed, shared stories, played Sorry (a board game which Becky & Meghan couldn't quite grasp the rules of - oh dear what fun and frustration that brought to the night) and ate. It was a great evening!

Becky showed off her ballet skills (unfortunately my camera didn't pick up the action shot to well)

Becky had a braclet I wanted to try on. It didn't want to go on.


I kept at it until I was triumphent (no matter how much pain it caused!) Now trying to get it off was a bit more tricky. There was talk of cutting it off. But I managed it in the end. Braclett (& wrist) in tact.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what you meant on the phone about many movies ;)

karen said...

hey? But we didn't watch a movie with Becky.