Monday 13 July 2009

Dinner on the Thames

8 July
Last week I went into the city to Matt, a friend of mine, for dinner. We don't get to meet up as often as we used to (busy life I'm telling you!) but every time we find the time it's always good to catch up. Matt suggested a new location for a restaurant chain that he liked that was on the river. We ended up sitting outside, I've never dinned on the river Thames like that before, it was pretty fun.

I was trying to entertain myself on the way home and noticed I could take a picture of myself in the train window. I thought this picture was pretty cool (with the movement lines from outside) so I thought I'd share.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've had so many fabulous opportunities and experiences living in London. Sharing those times with friends makes it so much better!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive photography!