Tuesday 10 November 2009

iPhone applications galore


I've had an iPhone since they came out in England, Christmas 2007, but I've never been crazy on the applications. Last week I went from having 6 extra applications (a few games) to having over 26 applications! I REALLY want to be able to upload pictures from my iPhone to my blog. So I downloaded a free version of a blog weitter and I'm giving it a go. I'm blogging from my phone - pretty cool!!!

As you might have noticed, I'm rarely home and when I am, the last thing I want to be doing is staring at a computer screen after a day at work staring at a computer screen! All being well, I'll be able to send short blogs while I'm out an about ... Here's hoping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sure, promise us anything!!! Love you anyway, Sherry/YaYa

Anonymous said...

What benefits technology is providing!

Love, Mom