Friday 27 November 2009

A quick lunch


Today for lunch I went into Derby and met my friend, Grant, for a lunch. It's been at least 9 months since I last saw him. It was only a quick lunch near his work, but it was still good to catch up with him.

Grant only had an hour for lunch and I had my car booked in (around the corner) to get my car keys reprogrammed (the keys aren't de-imobilising the car anymore - grr!) so we both had to run. As I pulled in to the car garage in Derby I suddenly had a horrible feelin that I'd called a different grarage when I booked the car in ... Turns out I was right. Luckily the garage I booked it into could still fit mr in so I rushed back to Ilkeston (where I stay when I visit the midlands and where I booked my car in). Now I still and wait for my car... And making good use of my time, blog :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The joys of being a car owner!

Nice that you got to meet up with Grant while you were up there.

Love you, Mom