Friday 21 May 2010

A Hot Rock Dinner

Last week I went out to dinner after work with two colleagues. Sandra suggested a "hot rock" place nearby. "What's a hot rock place?" I asked. Her reply was that they served raw meat on a hot rock and you cooked the meal as you wanted. It sounded unique and something everyone should experience at least once.

What fun it was! This is my plate. It's in 3 portions, on the left was raw veg, middle was the (extremely) hit rock and on the right chips. I ordered a steak and it came on the rock raw, but sizzling away. Sandra said the best way to eat it was to take the steak off the rock, cut into little pieces and cook. Very entertaining!!



After I finished, I had fun with the peppers :-)



PS I got a new iPhone application today for blogging. Apparently this allows me to post more than one picture in a post. And hopefully it will size the pics better. Let me know what you think!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting, does sound like a fun evening. New iphone application working well, enjoying your posts.
X O X O X O X O MOM X O X O X O X O

Anonymous said...

Sounds yum, if the rock stays hot long enough to thoroughly cook the meat! And I think you are supposed to actually EAT the veggies, not just play with them!! (Wink Wink)
Love you,
YaYa