Monday 14 June 2010

Challenge: 2 mountains, 2 days

More to come, but I couldn't resist a quick blog entry. I was crazy enough to comit to a Twin Peaks challenge about a month ago ... Hike 2 mountains in 2 days and get people to donate money to sponsor you to do this. I said, "That sounds like fun!!" Oh how silly I am.

I did it though, and lived to tell the tale.

Day 1, mountain 1. On the sumit of Mount Snowdon in Wales (1085 meters - tallest mountain in Wales)




Even found energy for some jumping jacks!!






Day 2, mountain 2. The Glyders (999 meters high).




My legs are telling me that they climbed 2 mountains! I hear them loud & clear!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WHEE! YEA KAREN!

We're proud to see you take on that challenge.

Love you, Mom and Dad