Sunday 4 July 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

This weekend I went to the Midlands to celebrate the 4th of July with my second family. Jenny, John & Patty's eldest daughter, and her family have moved back from the States to live in England. So this trip was extra special to get to catch up with them too!

As it was the 4th, I donned my American flag shirt (and American flag flip flops that my motet gave me for Christmas). I thought I should get a picture in this get up while eatig a slice of watermelon (can't get much more 4th of July, right?). Patty took a couple pictures of me eating the watermelon, but this one amused me the most (and it's the only one where you can see the American shirt :-)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see you in your American attire on the 4th, forgot about the flip flops. That reminded me, you also received a stars and stripes ball cap. a-a-a, cough, cough, h-m-m