Monday 2 May 2011

A chilled Saturday with Paul

Saturday I managed an illusive lie in until 9:30 am, oh so nice! I had no plans for the day (well that's not strictly true... I planned on doing chores, finish unpacking the last few boxes and had some work to do) so a lunch offer from Paul was a welcome invitation. Paul and I ended up having a lazy afternoon at Bluewater (a massive mall near Paul's house). A spot of lunch and a stroll through the mall with a few impulse purchases and bargains, what more could you ask for?!

There was a random band playing in one of the shop windows that we stopped to enjoy for a few minutes



And enjoyed a bit of the sunshine outside by the lake before leaving



I love spending time with Paul - no matter what we do, I always leave his company with a smile on my face having had a great time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: