Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th!

The normal over-the-top, loud, unmissable 4th of July shirt that I've had since I was 15 didn't come out this year: I had a business meeting so I opted for a less in your face, but still overtly American proud outfit this year. Got to love those braces (or suspenders for you American readers). My mother lovingly posted this decoration to me a few weeks ago and I hung it in my kitchen window for all the neighbours to enjoy :-)



Mom also sent these rather glittery flip-flops that I sported this evening when my flatmate and I went out for a drink and a burger - American style!



Thanks Mom - loved my care package!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen - just have to love the flip flops! Miss you and love you
Dad

Anonymous said...

Cute photos and blog post. Glad the care package was received and enjoyed ;-)

Love you, Mom